Awesome List of Google Tricks

on Thursday 21 February 2013

Awesome List of Google Tricks

 http://www.diamantefm.com.ec/upload/fotos/google_music_1.jpg
As Google is the best search engine its also one of the most hotspot for occasional tricks and tweaks which we are going to discuss right below. So these list of Google tricks will attract your attention and entertain you and your friends. You must check all tricks listed below maybe you know many of them as we have posted some in our earlier posts but some are totally new to us.
20 Awesome Google Tricks :
  • Type “let it snow” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome snow effect)
  • Type “google gravity” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (things start falling down)
  • Type “elggog” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (amazing mirror effect)
  • Type “do a barrel roll” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (a nice barrel roll attempted)
  • Type “who’s awesome” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “tilt” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (webpage in 3D)
  • Type “who is the cutest” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (cute reviewed)
  • Type “google loco” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (someone starts moving)
  • Type “lol limewire” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome picture)
  • Type “epic google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “rainbow google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “annoying google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “google pacman” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “google heart page” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “google magic” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “google (color name)” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “epic box” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “sexy snape” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “google sphere” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
  • Type “weenie google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
So now pump these words into Google search and than click on I’m Feeling Lucky button and get amazed with awesome Google Tricks. Now you might get some problems as Google has updated their search page and now Instant search is on so make sure you turn that off by going to the Settings Gear icon and choosing Instant search off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment